Because dengue is causedby a virus, there is no specific medicine or antibiotic to treat it, the only treatment is to treat the symptoms. For typical dengue, the treatment is purely concerned with relief of the symptoms (symptomatic). Rest andfluid intake for adequate hydration is important.
The mainstay of treatment is timely supportive therapy to tackle shock due to hemo concentration and bleeding. Close monitoring of vital signs in critical period (between day 2 to day 7 of fever) is critical. Increased oral fluid intake is recommended to prevent dehydration. Supplementation with intravenous fluids may be necessary to prevent dehydration and significant concentration of the blood if the patient is unable to maintain oral intake. A platelet transfusion is indicated in rare cases if the platelet level drops significantly (below 20,000) or if there is significant bleeding. The presence of melena may indicate internal gastrointestinal bleeding requiring platelet and/or red blood cell transfusion.
People who suffer from dengue fever have no risk of death but some of themdevelop Dengue HemorrhagicFever (DHF) or Dengue ShockSyndrome (DSS). In some of these cases death can occur. If aclinical diagnosis is made early, a health care provider can effectively treat DHF using fluid replacement therapy. Adequately management of DHF generally requires hospitalization.
Aspirin, Brufen and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should be avoided as these drugs may worsen the bleedingtendency associated with some of these infections. Patients may receive paracetamol preparations to deal with these symptoms if dengue is suspected. Doctors should be very careful when prescribing medicines. Any medicines that decrease platelets should be avoided.
In Brazilian traditional medicine, dengue is treated with cat's claw herb, which is for inflammation and does not prevent dengue. In Malaysia, dengue is treated by some using natural medicine. The treatment is speculated to be able to arrest and reverse the viral infection and prevent the disease from advancing into a critical stage, though no evidence has yet shown effectiveness. In Philippines dengue patients use tawa-tawa herbs and sweet potato tops juice to increase the platelets counts and revived the patients. These are traditional treatments and are often not based on scientific medicine research.
Dengue CURE juice –An effective treatment
As is evident from its name, Dengue CURE leaf juice is a juice extracted from the leaves of various plants including papaya plant. We all are aware of the health benefits of eating papaya fruit. But recently papaya leaf extract has gained popularity due to its medicinal properties and it can provide relief against some deadly diseases like dengue and cancer. With the rise in the incidence of dengue fever,there has been an increasing need for a simple and inexpensive treatment and papaya leaf juice is the ultimate answer. Not only has it proven to be effective in fighting the symptoms of dengue fever but also in curing it. Apart from this, it also has anti-cancer properties as well as other health benefits.
How to Make Dengue CURE Leaf Juice?
Since the Dengue CURE leaf juice is quite bitter in taste, it can be combined with other fruit juices. You can prepare Dengue CURE juice at home by following the given steps.
· Take a pack of Dengue CURE leaves which are washed and partly dried. Cut them and place them in a sauce pan with around 2 liters of water.
· Boil the water and leaves, and simmer without a lid until the water is reduced to half.
· Now strain the liquid and store it in glass containers. It can be refrigerated and stored for 3 to 4 days. But fresh juice is always preferable.
· The juice should be discarded if it becomes cloudy.
· Alternatively, the juice can be squeezed by crushing the papaya leaves after removing the stems and other fibrous parts.
Although this juice is extremely beneficial, it should particularly be avoided by pregnant women as it may induce abortion. Moreover, it should not be consumed with any thyroid stimulators or Co-enzyme Q10.
Health Benefits of Dengue CURE Leaf Juice:
As stated earlier, papaya leaf juice has proven to be effective in curing dengue fever. It offers a host of other health benefits. Some of the health benefits of papaya leaf juice are as follows.
1. Dengue is a deadly disease caused by dengue virus transmitted by the Aedes mosquito. This disease can be fatal at times and is characterized by symptoms such as high fever with headache, severe muscle pain, joint pain, red rashes on the body that can cause itching and a drastic drop in platelets count. So far no specific medicine has been formulated for this disease. Painkillers like Aspirin and Ibuprofen have their own side effects. Papaya leaf juice is a traditional method of curing dengue fever without posing any side effects. Scientific research and several case studies have indicated that papaya leaf juice contains the enzymes chymopapin and papain that boost platelets, also known as thrombocytes and also relieve symptoms. Pharmaceutical companies are already using papaya leaf extract preparations in the form of capsules and liquid formulas. The doctors recommend taking 20 to 25 ml of this juice twice a day for a week for quick results.
2. Dengue CURE leafs has been found top ossess anti- malarial properties as well. Thus, Dengue CURE leaf juice is often used in some parts of the world as a prophylactic for preventing malaria in certain endemic regions.
3. The greatest anti-cancer properties of Dengue CURE are concentrated in its leaf extract. According to a research conducted by the journal of Ethno pharmacology, papaya leaf juice contains certain enzymes that have dramatic cancer fighting properties against a wide range of tumors such as cervix cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer without any toxic effects on the body. As a result, Dengue CURE leaf extract is often recommended as part of chemotherapy in some parts of the world. By regulating the T-cells, papaya leaf extract increases the immune system’s response to cancer.
BIO Potenzhi EnergizerRS: 3,000
BIO Meridian TherapyRS: 4,500
BIO CordycepsRS: 3,000
BIO Spine EnhancerRS: 400,000
BIO Spirulina Vitamin B12RS: 1,950
BIO Morinzhi AntioxidantRS: 1,650
BIO Natural Jade MATRS: 35,000
Prostate FlowMax KITRS: 5,500
BIO Health ShieldRS: 1,450
Gall Stone remover KITRS: 3,500